Thursday, August 28, 2008

Warning! (about Me)

Warning!! You are about to waste 5mins of your life!@!@!




Haiihh.. been really lazy lately.. uggh.. actually have alwayz been lazy.. sorry for not updating in awhile.. i really want to update.. but no topics and also lotz of past event photos not with me.. will update once i get da pictures.. Newayz.. if teres any random topic u'd like me to post.. do request..

Okeyh.. today is ALL ABOUT ME!!! YEY!!! Time For me to share with all of you my boring and pathetic life!!!

Highlights: Of the week!!

1). End of the week is JUZT 1day away!! yah!!!
2). I went to da gym last week lasted on the treadmill for 15min.. today i did 20min!! yay for me
3). Some stranger gave me a ride home in her Kancil yesterday.. SCARY.. but THANKS!! Thank God too she dint kidnap me..
4). I got my Keahlian BADGE!! WOOT!!
5). I climbed Bukit Melawati for the second time!! finished in 4hours last round.. dis round 3hour 30min!! improvements! =)

NOTE:
You can thank me for helping you waste 5min of your precious life by giving me ideas =P!

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008