Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm in love with a stripper!!! haha

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
Nope, something is wrong like i dont belong..
James Morrison: Wonderful World

2. How would you describe yourself?
Sinkin down in the ocean with severe emotions
Children of Bordom: Follow the Reaper

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
she keeps a picture of the body she lends
My Chemical Romance: To the End

4. How do you feel today?
Tears run down my face
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus: Your Guardian Angel

5. What is your life's purpose?
Finding a girlfriend
Avril Lavigne: Girlfriend

6. What is your motto?
Mission Impossible
Limbizkitz: Mission impossible

7. What do your friends think of you?
They hear my voice when i sleep next to them.. and feel my touch in their dreams
Cascada: Everytime we touch

8. What do you think of your parents?
Used to be better? wth..
Chris Daughtry: Used to

9. What do you think about very often?
Kissing.. LOLZ!!
New Found Glory: Kiss Me

10. What is 2+2?
Wo Shou Shang Le.. ( I'm Hurt )
Wang Fang Zhi: Wo zhen de shou shang le

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Making me more than wat i am?
Chris Daughtry: What about now

12. What do you think of the person you like?
some i can share my pain.. someone i can trust who's heart is right
Cassie: is it you

13. What is your life?
Head crashed down, air conditioned myself to sleep
Athelete: Half Light

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
My Band.. Own my own band!!
Enimem: My Band

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Your Love is a LIE!!! FREAK!
Simple Plan: Your Love is a Lie

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
One day i wish upon a staR *** !!
Judy Garland: Somewhere over the rainbow

17. What will they play at your funeral?
So here's your holiday!! hope you enjoy..
Blink 182: stay together for the kids

18. What is your hobby/interest?
We keep ourselves a mystery =P
Cute is what we aim for: There's a class for this

19. What is your biggest fear?
Bleeding?
Linkin park: Bleed it Out!!

20. What is your biggest secret?
I need a lady
K-town Clan: Come get some

21. What do you think of your friends?
They like chasing Cars!! haha
Snow Patrol: Chasing cars

22. What will you post this as?
Im in love with a stripper

23. WHO I TAG?
Chee Meng, Choky, Eugene(You better do it!), Jowyna!

-Travis-

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008