Sunday, August 17, 2008

Top 5 things that annoys me...

YESH!!! because im so bored.. and have nothing better to do.. i'm gonna tell you the top 5 things that annoys me most... We'll start from number 5!

5) I hate it when people ask me questions which has obvious answers... example:
* Travis is doing his homework *
Jeremy: Hey travis..! what are you doing?
Travis: =.=".. are you blind or are you trying to annoy me..

4) Proud people.. especially in situation like...
Travis: Omg.. the exams was soo hard!
Others: yerr.. dang it..
Freak: Hard meh?? ok wad.. quite easy

3) People who puts themselves down on purpose so that others will compliment them.. for example:
Travis: Awwhh i suck so badly at basketball...
Jeremy: No lah, you dont suck lah!! ur so good wad.. shot in 10balls..

2) People who are too too straight forward... Like tis.. Happens alot to me.. mayb coz im really stupid XD
*Travis tries to play Counter-Strike for the first time, But dies almost instantly*
Unknown: Omg.. u so stupid one lah.. come lah i show you... go away.. let me play..

1) I get really annoyed with people who tries too hard to get attention..
*Travis.. Sees a bunch of hot girls infront and those something really idiotic juz to get their attention*

I hope i hav not offended anyone in this post... and if u cant understand wat i'm saying.. itz okey.. coz i dont really know what im trying to say either XD

Oh yah.. these are some things that annoy me.. it doesnt apply to all... lolz

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008