Thursday, August 7, 2008

Frends and their Impact

Through my life till now... ever since entering kindergarten... I've made many frends over da years.. there are many of my frends who has impacted my life greatly in a positive way dat is... Without them to guide me.. show me the right path... i duno wad i might be today... I wouldnt even dare imagine myself mixing wif "not so good" people... Ok.. newayz i'll start off with this guy...


HAHA!! funny pict... tis is my frend Mark.. he migrated to Australia wen we were 11.. a really sad case.. we were really good frends.. same kindergarten up till 11!! he brought a lot of fun and laughter to my life.. and he is a very caring person!! still remember one time.. he got our class into a lil trouble coz he insulted da moniter... teacher wanted to punish da whole class... bt he volunteered to take it all... T_T.. Those were the dayz!! hope to see you soon!!!



This is Wei Xin... One of my bestest frend... currently studying in BU3.. he loves basketball.. ^^ really good at it too!! juz not as good as me Newayz.. we still play basketball every Saturdayz.. and he is a really good drummer.. In da same band currently... We've know each other since we were 7... so.. uhh 16-7 = yeh!! 9 years of frendship.. ^^.. still remember wen we were younger.. while our mums go for walk.. we'd have bike race..!! awesomez!!.. miss those dayz.. i muz say he's probably one of the most caring person to me.. can share my problems with him ^^

And of coz there is the Chinese GAng.. dats wad we call ourselves as.. coz we speak chinese.. HAha.. we've grown alot since bak den... form 1, form 2 memorable years.. the process of getting to know each other.. how interesting... i've learned alot from them.. they were alwayz tere to teach me... and one thing we hav most in common.. is we are gayz who like to camwhore tho we look so yong sui!! muahaha!! jeremy doesnt tho... probably coz he's a failure hahah!! ZY, CD, Matt, Bubu... I <3 u all!! Jem ur excluded!! =P jkjk


Lastly.. teres tis really special gal.. currently know as my Ex or enemy.. im not too sur =P... we'll stick wif Ex haha.. She has thought me alot.. not only academically but oso socially... thru our relationship i learned alot more about how girls behave.. how to treat girlz.. mostly how to relate with girlz.. i've alwayz had a problem wen relating with girlz.. she was great help.. tho it didnt quite turn out da way i wished it culd be... she's definitely one person i will never forget..

Yepp.. these are all really special people in my life... i feel accepted around them.. they're my second family.. hopefully a lasting one!! <3

-Travis-

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008