Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Beloved Cousins

Aahh.. since nothing interesting happened in school today... i decided to blog about my cousins i soo love.. They are the reason i enjoy goin bak to Penang sooo much... they are the people who make my life worth living for.. worth striving day after day!! There's nothing more i can ask from them ^^!!


This is Keith Tan... he enjoyz playing da electone and reading/learning about cars.. He is really good at electone.. He is like a brother to me.. alwayz tere to give me advice.. sometimes crappy ones =P jkjk.. he is a really fun guy... alwayz bring me around wen i stay wif him.. play some dumb games =P.. O2jam.. Guitar hero style ahahah!! <3 U!! P.S. i tink ur gal is hot ^


This is Summer Tan <3 ^^.. She is very important to me... alwayz tere to listen to my problems wen im down.. She plays da piano Gred 8 i tink.. haha... Really talented and gud at her studies.. enjoy chatting wif her every fridayz =P!! I'd like to take da opportunity to wish her Good luck in her upcoming PMR!!! Gambatehz!! love yaz!


The gal in the light blue.. Hannah Tan is her name.. Boi oh boi... she's one H*ll of a fun gal.. haha.. can talk lotz of crap =P.. She's a multi talent gal.. can play piano, bass, guitar.. my oh my haha.. She's oso really good at sports... very sporting haha... She takes fun to the next level... haha!! Lovely gal to hang out wif... fun-filled gal!


Love all my cousinz!! Thanks for being my cousinz haha!!! <3

-Travis-

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008