Monday, June 16, 2008

Youtube!!

Wooohhh... lately i've been spending alot of my time on youtube.... mostly watching people singing other famous people's song... and oso watching all da Comedies and Rants by people like Nigahiga and Kevjumba... They're really good and hilarious as well... Davedays is oso really good....

Mattrach and Bardc001 on the other hand only plays the guitar... they are both really talented guitarist whom i admire... tho sometimes it can b very depressing wen i compare my skillz wif theirs ahaha... bt it is still really entertaining larhh haha!! Besides dat.. Boyce Avenue oso make really good Acoustic Covers of other the famous songs... they even make their own songs!

As for me... I've oso begin uploading my own vids on youtube =P.. Soo feel free to add me on youtube (travistai)!!! oso check out those other people... they're good!! haha! ^^

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008