Friday, June 13, 2008

Songs I <3!!

HEh!! I hav no idea wad topic i shuld talk abt so i decided to talk abt da songs I <3!!

I'll Start off With Da Oldies =)
1. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel
- Gosh tis song is like sooo soothing!! i love putting tis song on loop wen i go to
sleep... Itz simply lovely!!! itz a MUZ HEAR SONG!! hehe!!

2.Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree - Tony Orlando
- Aha!! tis song has a really catchy tune!! makes u wana dance together wif da
song!da BEST part abt da song is da ending!! sooo very sweet!!! u've gotta listen to it!

3.Sounds of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel
- Hmm.. Tis is another one of those soothing song wher simon and Garfunkel sings together in harmony... sooo perfect!!! if ur a sentimental person!! MAKE SURE u hear tis song!!

Now i shall talk about some "not so old" songs..
1.Two less lonely People in the World - Air supply
- Another one of those love songs u Juz Enjoy listening to When Your IN LOVE!! =)

2.Tongue Tied - Faber Drive
- Ehhh!!! dis song is simple yet catchy!! And Gosh!! yes!! tongue tied!! wen i talk to galz =P

3.Everything Changes - Staind
- Ok... dis song is kinda emo... Dis only bcame one of my fav. song after i broke up haih!! bt itz Nice!!


Lastly!! All My Fav. Bands!! and BoyBands!
Punk Rock
- Busted!! (recommended songs: Falling for you, Crashed the wedding and Year 3000)
- Sum 41!! (recommended songs: In too Deep, Over my Head, Hell song and Fat Lip)
- Green Day (recommended songs: Time of your Life, Waiting, Holiday, Basketcase)
- Simple Plan (recommende
d songs: Crazy, Addicted, Perfect and I can wait forever)

Boy Bands
- Westlife (recommended songs: I lay my love on you and If i let you go)
- BackstreetBoys (recommended songs: Forces of nature and inconsolable)
- The Mofflats (recommended song: I miss you like crazy)
- Nsync
(recommended songs: Bye bye bye and Its gonna be me)
- Blue (recommended song: One love)

HEH!!! Dats abt it For my 1st Post!! =P!! take carez!! <3!>










2 comments:

Sum. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sum. said...

blaa
you asked me to leave, so I'll leave. -notes I mean-

hmmm
comment on your stuff first kay?
I prefer Sounds of Silence compared to the Bridge over Troubled Water.
and YEAH, TIE A YELLOW RIBBON ON THE OLD OAK TREE! soo cute..ahaha

another cute song I currently like is PULL SHAPES!
the one the gay dude sang!! ahhaha, cute!

Air Supply...I still like "All Out Of Love".
yours is alright too

hmm...I LOVE TONGUE TIED TOO! glad you recommended it to me before =D

Emo songs...I think I still like Avril's
if that is counted as EMO.
Avril is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE artist still.
her first album's lyrics are really nice.
second album can be considered more EMO
thrid album...more BUBBLY
but I like a few from it, like When You're Gone, Hot,
Innocence, Runaway & KEEP HOLDING ON!
she sings few other songs too..
like "I Will Be", "Get Over It". Love these two.

hmmm
I guess I'll just list out wad I like
heehe
Alphabetical order.
wait, lemme see through my playist first. haha
~
-The Bravery-Believe* =emo for me=
-Babra Streisand & Celine Dion-Tell Him
-Billy Mayers-Kiss the Rain
-Boyzone-Everyday I Love You*
-Bryan Adams-I will be right here waiting for You, Heaven* (and the DJ Sammy Candle Light Version one)
-The Callings-Wherever You Will Go*=LOVE IT!=
-Chicago-If You Leave Me Now
-Carlos Santana-Just Feel Better*[with Steven Tyler]=kinda sad song..makes ME feel better when I'm down!(=,
Why Don't You and I*[with Chad Kroeger], The Game of Love*[with Michelle Branch]
-Daniel Bedingfield-If You're Not the One=I listened to this a lot last year...cause...someone is not vacant)=
-Dido-White Flag*=also last year when someone is not vacant)=
-Extreme-More Than Words*
-Enrique-Addicted*=ADDICTING!=, Can I Have this Kiss Forever[with Whitney Houston]=LOVELY!=
-Eric Clapton-Tears in Heaven*=last year too=, Wonderful Tonight
-Finley Quaye ft Beth Orton-Dice*=gives me faith in...=
-Fort Minor-Where'd You Go*=its REALLY good!=
-Jem-Maybe I'm Amazed*=LOVELY=
-Jim Brickman-Valentine [with Martina Mcbride]
-Justin Timberlake-I LOVEEEEE HIM!his first album is AWESOME, second is more of DANCE.
-The Last Goodnight-Pictures of You*=SWEET!=
-LeAnn Rimes-Can't Fight the Moonlight*=I think this was the FIRST SONG I GOT OBSESSED with when I was small (=, How Do I Live Without You*, Life Goes On
-Lucie Silvas-The Only Ones*[with Reamon], Forget Me Not
-Mae-Release Me*
-Maroon 5-All Time Favorite
-Matchbox 20-Unwell*=last year cause of YOU!=, These Hard Times
-Rihanna-Hate that I Love You*[with Ne-Yo]=Same, Last year...BECAUSE OF YOU!!oops, I mean.Same, not available dude....sigh=
-Ronan Keating-Last Thing On My Mind*[with LeAnn Rimes]=LOVELY!!=, If Tomorrow Never Comes, Iris*=really nice one=
-The Rembrandts-I'll Be There for You*=sweet (=
-Sum 41-With me*=LOVELY!!!!!!=
-The Spill Canvas-All Over You*=LOVE IT!=
-Travis-Closer*=AAA!!!ITS SOO SWEET!=
-Usher-All Time Favorite too!
-Vanessa Williams-Save the Best For Last*=One of my Favorite Oldies (=

I HAVE LOTS MORE I LIKE, but I guess these are my my MOST ADDICTING songs among my Favorites.

Its REALLY HARD for me to choose as you can see..
-30+ Artist's Songs-considered LITTLE for me.haha
those are MY favorite Songs. -among favorites-
hmm

as for those categories..
Punk/Rock-Staind, Nickleback, Limpbizkit, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, AVRIL!
Boyband-hmm...NSync, One Republic, Blue...

I think I left out quite a lot already.

ahh...
you should just ASK me wad I like,
or just come see my playlist!
=)

that'd be easier.

I already have problems choosing songs to fit in my 1GB ipod.
how can I choose?

Alright,
I've already spent an hour+ writing you this.
you should be thankful
as I was suppose to be doing some of my homework instead of typing this...
hahahaa

anyways
I think I love Too MANY songs.
soo stupid

HAHAAA

oh, PS: the one with stars* are ones I got Addicted by looping them A LOT. well, last time I guess.

I think You're gonna kill me with the length of this comment =P

AHH! just look through my playlist when you come!
=)

quote"MUSIC BRINGS US TOGETHER!!"
heheee

I HEART MUSIC
its IN MY SOUL
no matter wad genre.

as long as I love it.<<3333

I now wish even harder for my band to exist.

PLEASE DON'T STOP THE MUSIC!!~

love ya,
Music Expresses me!
Music Expresses my heart!
for you,
Mei.
=)

Visitos Since 2 August 2008