Sunday, June 15, 2008

Guitar Hero 3 ??

Wooohooo!!! 2day was my 1st time playing da all time famous GUITAR HERO 3!! I'm sur Most of you out tere has heard of tis game... yehh well... i finally got to play it 2day... sadly my frend doesnt hav da "guitar" so we had to play it using da normal controllers... it was quite fun... similar to games like O2jam and audition...

I started off wif easy... den slowly moved on to normal... and i decided to show how "good" i am compared to my frend haha... da game is actually quite easy if ur playing it at Easy or Normal difficulty... (and oso if u've played O2jam or audition).. bt wen u set it to Hard or Expert... Gosh.. I juz cant seem to do it... Tho i play O2jam and REal guitar alot... I SUCK at tis game!!

Juz to let u see how much I suck at dis game.. I recorded myself playing haha!!


And I oso recorded my friend playing it... =)



HAHA!! I tink u guyz get da picture!!! If u hav bad coordination skillz... dont waste ur money buying dis game... not even da RM6 pirated cd!!! =P

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008