Friday, June 20, 2008

Christian Fellowship (CF)

Today was my 1st time goin for CF... Actually i dint really like goin for CF... bt coz my frend made a deal wif me.. so i went for CF... Hmm.. at da beginning of it i was kinda tense... Bt i muz say... it was overall pretty good... the People tere were all really friendly (like how christians shuld b =P).. and i felt accepted.. which is good thing... At least now i hav something to occupy me during Fridays... Im nver good at mixing wif people... bt today i got to know a few new Faces.. hmm let me see who i can recall... lolz teres Ian, Kenneth... Ohh crap.. i forgot da rest.. Oh well.. teres owayz next week to go get to know them haha!!

Btw.. da deal i made wif my frend was dat he'd follow me to my tuition if i went for CF =P!!!

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008