Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Music is Life

        Music has always been a big part of my life. My parents sent me for keyboard lessons when I was about 10years old. They even bought me a keyboard so that I could practice at home. Sadly, I only survived the keyboard lessons for about 4months before I decided that I wanted to quit.It was not until several years later when I was in high school (15years old), when a couple of my friends got together and decided that it would be a good idea to start a band together. Being a 15year old, desperate for attention paired with a huge surge of hormonal changes.. I was so excited when I heard about the initial idea and immediately agreed to be a part of it and pick up guitar lessons so that I could be the guitarist for the band. Initially, my parents were reluctant to send me for lessons and buy me an electric guitar due to horrible past experience with the keyboard still at the back of the storage room collecting dust. However, after a little persuasion, my parents agreed and they bought me my first Ibanez guitar along with a Roland microcube amp. IT WAS THE BOMB. Although my guitar lessons only lasted for a year as I injured my finger while playing basketball and I never got back to taking lessons after, I have to say that my passion for music started then.

        These days during my free time, I enjoy making song covers. I love entertaining others and I also have a lot of fun making videos. I've long been inspired by many big youtube stars like Nigahiga, Kevjumba, Chestersee and Wongfu productions. Although I'm nothing compared to them, making videos have become one of my hobbies.


Thinking of You Cover

Gangnam Style Cover

Canon ukulele cover

Tears in Heaven cover

Who is (cover)

"Fear Not" an original

Two is better than one

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008