Thursday, June 6, 2013

God's love

      Recently I wrote a song based on the Bible verse Isaiah 41:10. I wrote the song based on some of the emotions I was going through during my last semester as I was really stressed out because of classes and the uncertainties that lied ahead. Today, a friend of mine wrote to me thanking me for sharing the song. I was very encouraged by it as I had no intentions of the song touching anyone's life.
 

       This brings me to realization of how often we underestimate how powerful God is. We often undermine His ability to use us to reach out to people. Sometimes we are fearful of taking the leap of faith even when felt led to do or share something. We often forget how we are all called to be disciples of God. I believe that everyone is equally capable of being disciples of God. Secondly, I would like to talk about how often we fail to encourage the people around us and thus failing to empower others. I am truly thankful that Denise Ngu shared how the song had impacted her! Had she not, I would not have realized all of these! It is really important to thank the people around if they've helped you in anyway.

If you've not heard the song, it can be found in the previous post ("Music is Life"). The song is titled "Fear Not". 

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008