Monday, March 30, 2009

Friendships

Heyh.. its been awhile since i last blogged.. as usual! hah.. but i figured its time i exercised my fingers a little by blogging hah!!

Anywayz.. i've been thinking about how much friends actually influences my life. From the way i dress to the food i eat to the games i play online.. I thought its time i told these people how much i do appreciate them! Hah! but 1st for those readers.. do share with others wad friends mean to u.. and how much u appreciate them.. u can do that either by typing in da comment option at the bottom of this post or by blogging about it in your own blog! haha.. take tis as a tag.. yep for those who reads tis.. TAG YOUR IT! Remember.. Friendship requires Maintainance! and its good to let the people know how much u appreciate them! Oh yahh.. and 1more thing.. do write in ways to show appreciation to others if u know any! =)


Me Travis Tai Yue Chuen (TTYC) would like to thank all my fellow friends who hav supported me and encouraged me.. and believed in me!

In areas of studied i'd like to thank - Chok Dong, Bu Yeow, Zheng Yang, Fern and Bok Chee

In areas of bringing joy to my life - Fern, Bu Yeow, Chok Dong, Zheng Yang, Jeremy, Matthew, Zhin Howe

I'd also like to thank those people who sacrificed their time listening to my crappy life and giving me advise:
-Fern, Matthew, Jeremy, Bok Chee, Darryl, Roeshan

Ohhh! and to those u keep me Fit! playing basketball on saturdays haha!
-Yong tick, Junn Kitt, Zheng Yang, Bu Yeow, Jeremy, Zhin Howe

Ahh.. Of coz there are plenty more frends who i'd love to thank! im sorry if i didnt list ur name! but i do appreciate all my friends.. YEP EVEN IF I HAVE TEASED YOU! XD

I'm sorry to those who felt tad tis is a boring post.. but somethings Has to Be Said bfore its too late!



Sorry for da mistakes in da song and the poor quality =S!! It was getting late..

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008