Thursday, January 1, 2009

The End.. And a New Beginning..

Like People oways said.. relationships at this age never last.. I finally understand and able to identify wif dat phrase... For me.. it wasnt da love dat faded.. wasnt dat i wanted it to end.. Hmmph

Maturity plays a huge role in a relationship i guess... somethings are juz beyond one's control.. if love could be done alone.. i wouldnt hav needed a partner... Tis is so Emo.. how many times muz i get myself into mess like tis to realise dat things cant b forced? hmmph.. stubborn.. blinded by love perhaps?

i juz hope i can get thru dis.. I want to thank Zheng Yang, Bu yeow and Chok Dong for being tere for me.. lending me a shoulder... letting me whack haha.. I dont know wad would i do without u guyz! BAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHhh.. teary eyes.. bye!

No comments:

Visitos Since 2 August 2008